Terms & Conditions
SuperTED grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this website. You are not permitted to download modify or in any way change
any portion of it (other than within your business profile).
This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents. You are only authorised to view pages of this site for your
own personal use. Any reproduction, publication etc. of materials provided by SuperTED.com in part or in whole is strictly prohibited.
All contents (music, graphics, trademarks, artwork, digital downloads, etc.) of this site become the property of SuperTED.com and are protected by UK
and international copyright laws and SuperTED.com can use any such material to promote the website via any chosen media.
SuperTED | The Entertainment Directory | The Event Directory | The Media Directory | The Arts Directory
If you wish to advertise your business, using any of the products or use the services provided on this website, you must be: -
- Over 18 years of age or represented by a responsible adult with a Business, Service or Performance related to the event, tv or stage industry.
- In the case of purchases, you must be the credit card holder or pay pal account holder
- Submit only true and accurate information
- You accept that NO refunds are offered as all purchases generate a level of online marketing created from activation of your account.
- No third party or pop-up windows, links which cause third party advertising or unauthorized windows to open will not be accepted
- All members must be related to the events, entertainment or the arts industry. Members who do not supply a service, performance, activity or venue will be removed
- No pornographic content. Adult material is restricted to topless or glamour photography. Our 18+ restrictor guide must be used when uploading any image which could be considered “Adult Material” unsavory content, bad language or other dubious content will not be listed.
- External links to your web pages must be complete and working: Sites which have many dead links, errors or just show a holding page will not be removed.
- Your Member profile must NOT display any contact information. Any contact from visitors to your profile must be directed via the "email me", "text me" or "my links" options which are available within your profile. NO URL's, Website addresses or Email addresses may be displayed in any part of your superTED profile. Direct "links" to your own website(s) can be created using the "my links" section only. Any link to a web page outside SuperTED.com must display a method of communication, available to any visitor without the need to "Sign in" or "Become a Member" of such a web-page. Profiles created with the sole purpose to divert attention away from superTED.com shall be deleted.
- Entry titles (profiles) must be your trading name, stage name or genuine business name. This is to make it easier to find a specific performer, service, venue or activity. False names such as “AAA Alpha Disco” or “A1 Frank Sinatra Tribute Rat Pack Tribute” with be edited or completely removed without refund.
SuperTED uses the latest encryption technology to keep your credit card information safe. When making a purchase at SuperTED.com, you are shopping in the most
secure way possible. Your credit card details are not stored and once your payment is approved SuperTED.com has no access to your credit card information.
We make no claims or representations regarding the quality, content, nature or reliability of sites accessible by link from this site or vice versa, and we accept no responsibility in connection therewith. Any linked sites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or for any review, changes or updates to any such sites. Any linked sites are provided to you only as a convenience. The inclusion of any link does not imply affiliation, endorsement or adoption by SuperTED.com of the linked site or any information contained therein. When leaving this site, you should be aware that our terms and policies will no longer govern, and, therefore, you should review the applicable terms, conditions and policies of each linked site.
Furthermore SuperTED.com do not endorse the content of any third party site, nor can we warrant that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the site to search for, or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against SuperTED.com for any refund, damages or losses whatsoever, resulting from your use of the site to obtain search results and/or to link to another site.
However, if you have a problem with a link from the website, please inform us know immediately at email@example.com
SuperTED.com will endeavour to provide you with the best service possible, however SuperTED.com does not promise that the site or any services such as links, guides, etc. offered on the site will be uninterrupted and error free. SuperTED.com may need to suspend service temporarily in order to carry out repairs, maintenance or improvements.
Also SuperTED.com can not ensure that any files you download from the site will be free of viruses or contaminations of any sort. SuperTED.com will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site.
SuperTED.com will endeavour to forward all matching enquiries, however should for any reason you not be satisfied with the level, quality or standard of zero or any enquiries received you shall not hold SuperTED.com liable for any loss, refund or damages. Should your membership account lapsed and expire any credits purchased will be forfeited.
SuperTED™ is NOT an agency, pre-packaged performances, services, venue or hospitality products are the sole ownership of the member,
including any contents, images or descriptions.
SuperTED sets out to help members market their performance or services and empower top ranked members by promoting their profile and products online,
helping them to grow their business, and in turn, developing SuperTED into their main source of income.
- A Pre-Packaged Performance or Service offered on SuperTED is called a 'Product'
- Products are offered by the member for a fixed price, set duration and within set local area(s)
- Only registered members of SuperTED with a profile can list their products on SuperTED
- Some members may offer additional services such as early set up or extended performances
- Members must fulfil their orders, once a product is listed the member must accept requests within 48 hours
- Members may NOT decline booking requests without cause, 3 declines may result in removal of profile
- Members may NOT charge any additional fee for this product unless stated within the ryder or booking confirmation
- Members must contact the buyer within 48 hours if not immediately to confirm all event details
- Members accept full liability to commit to any confirmed booking and remove all liability from SuperTED
- SuperTED retains the right to use any media within any profile or product display for marketing purposes.
- Whenever you see "I can... for... £", it means the member is offering a product for a fixed price.
SuperTED accepts a booking fee deducted from the members total product price
SuperTED is NOT an agency and is NOT responsible for the contents, delivery or performance of any product
Customers are advised to contact the Member directly within 48hours to confirm any detail
Customers pay a booking fee in advance to authenticate their booking request
The total due or balance payment must be paid directly to the member, usually on the event date
Members must agree their own payment terms immediately when contacting the customer
In the event of CANCELLATION the members terms and conditions apply, however we recommend the following
Cancellation more than 30 days from event date, no cancellation fee is applied for.
Cancellation less than 30 days from event date, 25% cancellation fee could be applied for.
Cancellation less than 21 days from event date, 50% cancellation fee could be applied for.
Cancellation less than 14 days from event date, 100% cancellation fee could be applied for.
Booking Fees are non-refundable, although SuperTED reserves the right to refund BF's in extreme circumstances
The Member accepts that where cancellation is proved their to be their fault he/she is liable to refund all fees.
You agree to indemnify SuperTED.com, its affiliates, agents and other partners and employees, from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including solicitors fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the site, including also your use of the site to provide a link to another site or to upload content or other information to the site. In agreeing to purchase any product from the website you accept that any payment made is for online advertising/marketing which is non-refundable as online marketing services you pay for are activated from the instant you submit your listing.
SuperTED.com is not liable and does not validate the quality of the leads available on the booking board, and is not responsible for the information provided within any enquiry. Any member who chooses to download any enquiry does so entirely at their own risk. SuperTED.com asks Users to register their contact information simply to provide a reply address, further information is given to allow the member to make an informed decision to exchange credits for the contact details from any enquiry or job listed on the Bookings Board.
Members downloading enquiries, jobs or auditions from the booking-board in exchange for credits do so at their own risk. SuperTED requires customer verification of all jobs posted but cannot be held responsible for the quality or the content of any such enquiry, job or audition downloaded.
These Terms and Conditions and any other policies, rules or guidelines posted by SuperTED.com on this site and incorporated herein by reference constitute the sole agreement between you and SuperTED.com relating to your use of this site and the subject matter hereof, and no representations, statements or inducements, oral or written, not contained in these Terms and Conditions shall bind either of us.
SuperTED.com is not liable in any part whatsoever for the hire of any performance, service, business or venue found on SuperTED.com. SuperTED.com is NOT an agency and does not charge commission for any service, venue or performance listed. SuperTED.com reserves the right to contact you from time to time via email or text message to service your account, to issue newsletters or updates.
SuperTED.com is NOT an agency and does not charge commission for any service, venue or performance listed.
SuperTED.com reserves the right to contact you from time to time via email or text message to service your account, to issue newsletters or updates.
In short; every endeavor shall be taken to make your experience of using SuperTED.com a pleasant one. However should you view any page on SuperTED.com as a member, user or visitor of the website you do so at your own risk. If you have any questions, comments or feedback please
email SuperTED.com via firstname.lastname@example.org