As a Tribute Artist you will produce and perform 2 x 45 minute shows per night, 6 days per week at different venues to a professional standard. It will be the same show at both venues. Your show will be able to appeal to a wide variety of audiences. You will interact with the audience and finish the evening on an upbeat and positive atmosphere. You will provide excellent and professional entertainment to ensure that the customers enjoy their evening.
All preparation of the sets, obtaining of backing tracks, running orders, microphone and costumes must be provided by the Tribute Artist. One Stop Entertainment will provide all other sound equipment needed to perform.
Do you have what it takes?
- Experienced Tribute Performer’s who can convincingly perform to a style of a specific artist.
- Experience of singing to a variety of different audiences and ability to adapt a show to the audience.
- Experience of using a microphone and using sound equipment
- Highly motivated, confident individuals with a passion for entertainment.
- The ability to work on your own if needed.
- You must be able to drive a car.
- General entertainers with excellent communication skills.
- People who are independent and have lived away from home/travelled without family previously.
- Initial 6 month contract
- Accommodation and one meal per day from your venue when you are working.
- Transport to and from your place of work
- Guidance throughout the season
- Competitive salary
If you are interested in applying for a position with us, please send us your most up-to-date C.V and a recent photograph of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org We kindly request that Performers & Singers also send video’s, demo’s & any other promotional material available.
Please note that our contract period is from 1st May 2016 until 31st October 2016 and all applicants must hold a valid EU Passport.