As a Live Singer you will produce and perform 3 x 45 minute sets at a venue to a professional standard, 6 nights per week. Your repertoire of singing will be diverse and your sets will be able to appeal to a wide variety of audiences. You will interact with the audience and finish the evening on an upbeat and positive atmosphere. You will provide excellent and professional entertainment to ensure that the customers enjoy their evening.
All preparation of the sets, obtaining of backing tracks, running orders, microphone and costumes must be provided by the Live Singer. One Stop Entertainment will provide all other sound equipment needed to perform.
Do you have what it takes?
- Experienced Performer’s & Singers. We are looking for a wide singing repertoire known and available to perform at any given time.
- Experience of singing to a variety of different audiences and ability to adapt a show to the audience.
- Experience of using a microphone and using sound equipment
- People who can speak fluent English (essential). Other languages such as Russian, Swedish & German would be an advantage but not essential.
- Highly motivated, confident individuals with a passion for entertainment.
- The ability to work on your own.
- General entertainers with excellent communication skills.
- People who are independent and have lived away from home/travelled without family previously.
- Initial 6 month contract
- Accommodation and one meal per day from your venue when you are working.
- Transport to and from your place of work
- Guidance throughout the season
- Competitive salary
If you are interested in applying for a position with us, please send us your most up-to-date C.V and a recent photograph of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org We kindly request that Performers & Singers also send video’s, demo’s & any other promotional material available.
Please give details of any languages you may speak on a rating of 1-10 (10 = fluent and 1 = basic)
Please note that our contract period is from 1st May 2016 until 31st October 2016 and all applicants must hold a valid EU Passport.